Monday, January 5, 2009

Digital Zen: Zen digital:
1. What did you do these past 2 weeks for vacation? ¿Qué hiciste estas 2 últimas semanas de vacaciones? List 8 Things that you did during the break no matter how mundane or boring they may sound. Lista 8 cosas que hizo durante la pausa no importa cuán trivial o aburrido que pueda parecer. With each thing, write the day you engaged in that activity. Con cada cosa, escribir el día que dedican a esa actividad.
For example: Por ejemplo:
1. Washed my Mom's Car (monday, week 1) Mi mamá del lavado de coches (lunes, semana 1)
2. Organized the Garage (tuesday, week 1) Organizó el Garage (martes, la semana 1)
3. Went to Disneyland (thursday, week 1) Fue a Disneyland (jueves, semana 1)
4. Went out to see Improv Comedy (Saturday, week 2) Salió a ver Improv Comedia (sábado, semana 2)
5. Went to Universal Studios to chime in the new year (Wednesday, Week 2) Fue a los Estudios Universal de Carillón en el nuevo año (miércoles, Semana 2)
6. Drove to Delano to be with Family (Monday, week 2) Llevó a Delano para estar con la familia (de lunes, la semana 2)
7. Had Christmas Dinner with Family at home (Tuesday, Week 1) Cena de Navidad tuvo con la familia en casa (martes, la Semana 1)
8. Went to Midnight Mass (Wednesday, Week 1) Fueron a la Misa de Medianoche (miércoles, Semana 1)
1, I went to mexico with my family. 2, played soccer with my cousins. 3; bisite my Family from mexico. 4: to help my mom go out shop. 5; bino cancun my cousin. 6, does much of note. 7; bane amis dogs. 8; linpie my room.

No comments: